- A leading UK online broker
- FCA regulated with 100% segregation of all retail client funds
- Spreadbet tax free if you are resident in the UK or open a Standard Variable account if you are not
- As a client you can access morning webinars
- £500 minimum deposit
If you open an account with GKFX you get my Trading Signals for free.
Track record trading fx and energy at Sweden's 5th largest energy firm:
• 2015: 8,5 MSEK profit on 2,5 MSEK in capital at risk
• 2014: 2,25 MSEK profit on 2,5 MSEK in capital at risk
• 2013: 3 MSEK profit on 2,5 MSEK in capital at risk
• 2012: 3,5 MSEK profit on 2,5 MSEK in capital at risk
• 2011: 4,5 MSEK profit on 2,5 MSEK in capital at risk
• 2010: Profitable but due to merger much less trading
• 2009: 3 MSEK profit on 4 MSEK in capital at risk
• 2008: 3 MSEK profit on 3 MSEK in capital at risk
Any other achievements?
• Recently turned £1,000 into £105,000 in 4 months
• Published in FX Trader Magazine twice on trading EURUSD
10 REASONS FOR SIGNING UP WITH GKFX
1) FCA regulated
2) 100% segregation of all retail client funds
3) State of the art charting
4) 24 hr coverage
5) Spreads starting from 0,6 pips
6) Leverage up to 1:400
7) Free online education packages
8) No fees or commissions
9) £500 minimum deposit
Watch this typical high quality GKFX webinar:
From the French Election and Brexit to the daily ramblings of President Donald Trump, in 2017 there are almost daily events that we can look at for market volatility.
In this webinar out chief analyst James Hughes will go through the major events you need to look at this year, no matter what you trade.
What will we cover?
- The French election and its effect on markets
- Donald Trump and the ongoing risk
- German Election and its effect on markets
- Is Brexit still a threat?
- Should a rise in protectionism worry markets?